Thursday, December 15, 2011

Norfolk~Botanical Gardens~Christmas Lights

I have lived in Virginia Beach all of my life (33 years) <<<<shhhhhh...., and not once have I seen the Lights at Botanical Gardens during Christmas time. I usually go and see the lights down at the beach, but I am ready for something new this year! So tonight, my friend and I are taking the kids to see the Christmas lights at Botanical Gardens in Norfolk. Monday-Thursday, tickets are $10.00 per car, yep, you drive, you don't walk. Friday's and Saturday's, tickets are $15.00. NGB members get a $2.00 discount. Tonight they have a special savings. If you show them your MVP card from Food Lion, you will get $1.00 off. Not much, but it is something knocked off the cost. It's all about Saving this year, even if it's just a buck! I will have to check my Entertainment Book too, just in case there is a coupon in there with more savings! Check out Botanical Gardens website to see short video's of some of their light displays. they look really pretty and the animated lights are cool! It's a warm night tonight here in Virginia Beach and it does'nt feel like Christmas time around here, but I'm sure the magical lights  at Botanical Gardens will make it feel, more like Christmas.



No comments: